Because we know that successful invasive species management must be collaborative, the Gorse Action Group involves stakeholders at multiple levels of government and community. We believe that local land managers are critical to mitigating the impacts of gorse. The resources below are intended to provide first-steps to those managers who are on the front lines of gorse management.
If you have gorse or other invasives on your land, consider joining EDDMapS to help us track the spread of invasive plants throughout the state! Learn more about how EDDMapS allows resource managers to control invasives by visiting our Reporting page.
- Gorse Management: An Overview
- Understanding and Controlling Gorse
- Available Gorse Management Strategies
- Recommended Best Management Practices
- Gorse removal and treatment contractors for hire in southwest Oregon
- Bio-Control of Gorse and Scotch Broom
Restoration After Gorse Removal: